Solutions that create success
Business Intelligence (BI) is the set of techniques and tools for the transformation of your raw data into meaningful and viable knowledge.,
Business users need access to data to help them make the right decisions to impact their business. Technical jargon like “DWH, OLAP, etc.” means nothing to them, and in reality, they should not have to care about hardware, software, or training for their business analytics solution.
Enter BI-Sphere we work closely with the client to understand their business requirements, and since there is no such a thing as a “One size fits all” solution to BI, our information management services cover the full life cycle from design to implementation, integration and support of solutions for both enterprise information systems as well as the new data channels that can be done by BI managed service in collaboration with the client. We design the BI solution around you, the business user, effective data visualizations, interactive dashboards and drag-and-drop ad hoc analytics. We specialize in performing end to end BI solutions that include Data Warehousing, OLAP, and reporting tools.
BI Sphere Information Management practice has varied expertise and here are some of the common requests we get from our clients:
- Self-service BI – Assist business analysts to analyze data across diverse data sources, determine trends to build their own ad-hoc dashboards and reports
- Development – provide assistance building and deploying BI solution stack
- Performance diagnostics – Help identify and fix performance issues
- Advanced analytics of multidimensional data sources to deliver actionable insight into your business
- SME advice – Help make sure best practices are being followed and designs will work well for requirements
Whether your needs are operational or analytical, you can rely on BI Sphere for the expert support you require. To learn more about our Business Intelligence and Analytics Services, contact us today
Technology Expertise Areas: